วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Travel Blokus

I only bought this game because it was recommended to me time and time again. It looked boring and simplistic, but I figured there must be something I wasn't seeing. And there was! It is a great game! All of my kids can play it and challenge each other and me. This game does not necessarily favor the oldest(and supposedly wisest?) player. My seven year-old can beat the pants of me.

It also gets the brain working in non-traditional ways. You have to look at the grid in unique ways. The pieces aren't lined up in rows and columns like most games. You connect pieces by the corners. So sometimes you can connect a piece in an area that looks like it is totally bocked by your opponent.

And of course there is the strategy... I still haven't decided which is the best piece to start off with.

The game also takes a nice length of time, not too long and not too short.


5.0 out of 5 stars Really great game for all ages!, July 3, 2006
By Mom of four

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: